£13 – sheinside.com
£105 – zara.com
£44 – twillnyc.com
£32 – bananarepublic.gap.com
£13 – nastygal.com
£2,500 – net-a-porter.com
Good Morning my lovely followers. I’ve woken up to the best news!
I’ve blogged numerous times about my love for the Alexander Wang x H&M collection, it’s one of my favourite fashion houses.
I was scrolling through my instagram feed and admiring the billboard award outfits and then I came across an announcement…
Oliver Rousteign head designer of Balmain is H&M‘s next guest designer!!! It’s like the H&M head office short listed my favourite designers and picked one of them.
I’m extremely excited for this collection. However, we have to wait until 5th November!
I guess this means I have plenty of time to save though. Here’s a link to the video announcement.
Are you excited? You can probably tell I am!
Soooo, after a sleepless night, a caffeine overload to keep me awake, and revison it’s safe to say that my mind has been possessed by the exam evils. Tomorrow I have the first of six exams and although I’ve spent all my time hermitted at home revising, the anxiety will not shift!
BUT… I have a few tips for the millions of other students taking any exams or just for people who suffer from anxiety in general:
- Revise as much as you physically and mentally can because as long as you know you’ve done the prep, you won’t worry about the harder effort you could’ve made.
- If your worries are keeping you up at night, drink a herbal tea, write down what you’re worried about. To each worry think of a positive way to prevent it/ a positive outcome. E.G. “What if I fail?” + “ive done the best I could’ve done, so if I do fail it’s not because I didn’t try.”
- Exercise to get those endorphins going! (Walk, run, dance, whatever suits you!)
- Talk to your friends, 99.9% chance you’re not alone in feeling this way!
- Reduce your caffeine intake- it stimulates anxiety.
- Deep and slow breathes if you feel like you’re going to have a panic attack.
- Have a more positive attitude, YOU CAN DO THIS!
I hope this helps at least one person who’s suffering from the exam blues the next month or two as these methods make a huge difference to me!
Good luck everybody 💖
£84 – tessabit.com
£42 – tradesy.com
£97 – abercrombie.com
£355 – bloomingdales.com
£1,100 – frontjewelers.net
£160 – intermixonline.com
£18 – luckyshops.com
This year’s Met Gala was themed ‘China: Through The Looking Glass‘. All the top celeb names were there from Beyoncé to Madonna. Hype was built from the beginning of the day with designers posting picture details of their ‘Asian’ creations. This post is dedicated to all my favourite looks of the ball regardless of how well they actually followed the theme…
These were my absolute favourite looks of the gala, particularly Beyoncé and Kim Kardashian’s outfits. Dare I say it, I was very disappointed in the Moschino looks worn by both Katy Perry and Madonna. Never the less, regardless of my opinion, no matter how pretty the dresses were, many designers (if not all) didn’t stick to the theme.